Krishna Windfarms Developers Private Limited (“KWFDPL”), a company incorporated under Companies Act, 1956 bearing Corporate Identification Number U40108MH2002PTC135146 and having its registered office at B-1402, Floor – 14, Plot-211, Dalamal Tower, Free Press Journal Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021 is an associate of M/s MITCON Consultancy & Engineering Services Limited.
Following projects are commissioned & being operated under the banner of KWFDPL
10 MW Solar Power Project at Mohari, Maharashtra
- KWFDPL was selected as a developer for installation of 10 MW Solar Power Project by Solar Energy Corporation of India Ltd. (SECI) through bidding process.
- SECI issued Letter of Intent (LoI) no. SECI/JNNSM/LOI/P2B3T1-KWFDPL-B-1MH-1V dated March 10, 2016 to KWFDPL for implementation of 10 MW Solar Power Project in Maharashtra.
- The Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) and Viability Gap Fund (VGF) Agreements were signed on Aug 03, 2016.
- KWFDPL had installed and commissioned the project on August 11, 2017 at Village Mohari, Taluka Jamkhed, District Ahmednagar in Maharashtra State.
- Since commissioning, project is continuously in operation, generating energy and supplying to the grid.