MITCON INSOLVENCY PROFESSIONAL SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED is recognized by IBBI as Insolvency Professional Entity (IPE) to provide dedicated and focused Resolution Services to stressed companies for their revival and for protection of National Capital. MITCON INSOLVENCY PROFESSIONAL SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED is incorporated on 12.06.2018
ABOUT MITCON IPE
MITCON IPE has the support from its parent company MITCON with it’s highly qualified, skilled and motivated professionals.
KEY MANAGEMENT PERSONNEL
- Dr. Pradeep Bavadekar, Ph.D, Managing Director
- Shri Rajat Naidu, ICWA, Experienced SARFAESI Agent, Registered IP
- Shri Anil S. Vaidya, FCS, FMB, LLB, ICFAI, Registered IP
- Shri Subrata Maity, Chartered Accountant, Registered IP
- Shri Sandeep Kumar, MMS, CEO
- Shri Abhay Joshi, MBA, Coordinator
DOMAIN & SECTORAL EXPERTS
- The IPE having more than 100+ in-house domain experts coming from diverse background like Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy, Company Secretaries, Engineers, Lawyers, MBA, etc. to complete captioned jobs in a time bound manner.
- In-house Team of Professionals having extensive leadership level experience who have driven companies with P & L responsibilities across sectors like Steel, Infrastructure & Real Estate, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, Manufacturing, Cement, Textile, Shipping, other Sectors, etc.
- Highly committed team with a focus to accomplish resolutions in a qualitative, result-oriented and time bound manner as per IBC 2016. IBC does not allow outsourcing of activities by an IRPs.
- Empaneled with Nationalized Banks & NBFCs for:
- IRP / IP Services
- Strong Presence in PAN India: Pune, Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad and Nagpur.
Recognised Insolvency Professional Entity By IBBI
MITCON INSOLVENCY PROFESSIONAL SERVICES PVT LTD is ‘Insolvency Professional Entity’ recognised by Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India under Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 under Regulation 13 of IBBI (Insolvency Professionals) Regulations, 2016 and as defined under section 2(1)(j) of IBBI (Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process) Regulations, 2016.
The entity is established with its key objective of providing all kind of professional services, assistance, consultancy and to act as Insolvency Professionals (in the individual names of Directors) in cases related to Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
The entity is promoted by Directors and Key Managerial Personnel of MITCON Insolvency Professionals Services Ltd. MITCON IPE is managed by experts in various fields to provide full range of services to banks and other companies under IBC Act. Our IP Directors are empaneled with banks, FIs, ARCs in India.
MITCON is IBA recognized SARFAESI Agents for resolution of stressed/NPA debt of Lenders under SARFAESI ACT 2002. We are empaneled with all PSU banks, scheduled and private banks in India for their offices across eighteen states of India. NBFCs and most ARCs are recovering their debts under SARFAESI ACT.
RELEVANT ACHIEVEMENTS UNDER SARFAESI ACT
The promoters and Key Managerial Personnel of IPE has following relevant experience:
- Handling more than 13,000 cases under SARFAESI ACT and its scope of work include all the procedures and processes as laid out under the SARFAESI ACT for recovery of bank dues by enforcement of security interest. Taking physical control and possession of more than 1250 factories, properties and assets mortgaged with the banks after taking help of police and other local authorities has taken more than 5000 Symbolic Possessions of assets and more than 2000 orders from DM/CMM for taking over assets of defaulting units.
RELEVANT INFRASTRUCTURE OF MITCON IPE
The entity has developed relevant infrastructure for the operations of Insolvency and Bankruptcy practice viz. Human Resources, Advocates, Insolvency Professionals, Valuers, Security Agencies.