MITCON Sun Power Limited (“MSPL”), a company incorporated under Companies Act, 2013 bearing Corporate Identification Number U74999PN2018PLC176220 and having its registered office at First Floor, Kubera Chambers, Shivajinagar, Pune – 411005 is a Wholly Owned Subsidiary of M/s MITCON Consultancy & Engineering Services Limited.
Following projects are being operated under the banner of MSPL
90 kW Rooftop Solar Project at Brahma Exuberance A, B, D & E Co-Operative Housing Society Ltd., Pune, Maharashtra
- The 90 kW (92.625 KWP) rooftop Solar Power Project is located at Brahma Exuberance A, B, D & E Co-Operative Housing Society Ltd., Survey No. 13/1/2/3, Kondhwa, NIBM Road, Pune 411048.
- The project is installed on the available shadow free rooftop area of 1324.76 m2. Average yearly electricity consumption at A, B, D, E, pump house &club house buildings is 1,37,000 kWh. Solar project will generate about 1, 21,000 kWh annually and expected annual carbon reduction will be 108.9 tCO₂
- The project was commissioned on October 18, 2018.
50 kW Rooftop Solar Project at Soni Hospital, Bhilwara, Rajasthan
- The 50 kW (52 kWp) Rooftop Solar Power Project is located at Smt. Kesarbai Soni Hospital, Bhilwara.
- The project work was started in April, 2018 and was commissioned on June 23, 2018. Recently, 160 nos. of solar panels are installed on shadow free area of 603.86 m² and the project is capable to generate more than 92,160 kWh annually which will result in 90 tCO₂ emission reduction.
- Soni Hospital, promoted by Sangam Group of Industries, was established in 1993. With above solar project, Soni Hospital will not only reduce its energy costs but also will run on green power.