MITCON offers an integrated set of services across all segments of infrastructure. We not only possess a huge knowledge base about producing energy but we also have made it our business to save energy. With the demand for energy increasing around the world, we recognize the need to use energy efficiently and have set up a business unit dedicated to helping ourselves and others to become more energy efficient.
- Architectural Planning & Design for Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Institutional Projects.
- Urban Planning & Urban Design Services for large scale developments like Industrial Parks, and Town Planning Layouts.
- Design of Transportation Infrastructure of Road, Bus station, Railway Station, Airport, Inland Container Depot.
- Landscape Design Services for Residential, Commercial, and Industrial & Institutional Projects and for Public Gardens
- Interior Design Services for Corporate, Commercial, Residential & Industrial Projects.
- Structural Design Services for Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Institutional Projects.
- MEP Design Services – Design of Mechanical, Plumbing & Electrical System Services for various type of projects.
- Design & Detailed Engineering of Infrastructure Services like Roads, Water supply, Power supply, Sewerage systems, Strom water, Solid Waste Ps/CETPs, etc.
- Detail Design of Fire Fighting & HVAC Systems
- Working out detailed specification for civil works & Bill of Quantities (BOQ)
- Working out detailed Engineering specifications for setting up Plant & Machinery
- Project Management for Large Scale Infrastructure, Industrial, Residential Services Projects.
- Preparation of Tender Document, Bid Process Management for Civil Works, Plumbing, Electrical, HVHC, Firefighting, Plant & Machinery.
- Project Planning, Scheduling and monitoring of the projects
- Construction Review, Inspection, Project Control
- Bill Checking & Bill Certification
- Co-Gen/ Biomass/Bagasse/ Ethanol
- PMC, DPR, TEV, TEFR
Solid waste management
- Independent Engineer (IE) / Project Management Consultancy (PMC) for Bio Mining (Land Recovery), MSW C&T, Landfill and MSW Processing (Composting, WtE, RDF and Biomass to Energy)
- Municipal & Hazardous Waste Landfill Construction-Closure Design and Costing
- MSW Tender Evaluation and Preparation (Transaction Advisory Services)
- Waste to Energy – Pre Contract and Post Contract Consultancy
- Municipal Solid Waste Characteristic Sampling and Analysis
- Field Data Collection for DPR – as per requirement
- Techno Economic Feasibility Report (TEFR)
- Techno Economic Viability Report (TEV)
- Asset Evaluation and Due Diligence
- Corporate Debt Restructure (CDR)
- Owner’s Independent Engineer
- Detail Project Report (DPR)
- Financial vetting of bids
- Lender’s Engineer
- IEC Activities
- Pre-investment consultancy services for projects and applications
- Technology sourcing
- Pre-contract and post-contract project management consultancy services
- Third party certification, inspection and monitoring services For commissioned, under commissioning and proposed projects
- Assistance in performance contracting with plant and machinery suppliers / EPCs / vendors
- Lender’s engineer services
- Software packages for online renewable energy monitoring, targeting and management in case of utilisation of multiple utilities
- Macro and policy studies
- Capacity building, entrepreneurship development and customised training packages
- Consultancy / facilitation services for carbon credits fund and renewable energy certificate syndication
EXPERIENCE AND OUTREACH
- We have commissioned 18 solar projects (260.34 MW); 3 wind projects (4.25 MW)
OUR OUTSTANDING SERVICES
- We have commissioned 18 solar projects (260.34 MW); 3 wind projects (4.25 MW). Another, 9 solar projects aggregating to 309.84 MW and 1 wind project aggregating to 1.5 MW are under various stages of implementation.