Power Division has a gamut of services for its customers ranging from feasibility studies, detailed project reports, financing, engineering & contracting as well as post-contract engineering & project management services, ensuring project implementation as per the plans. The services are broadly classified into Micro (unit level) and Macro level.
- Pre-investment services, including feasibility studies, biomass / fuel assessment studies, bankable detailed project reports, detailed appraisal reports, TEV studies, assistance for approvals / NoCs, loan syndication / restructuring under various RBI schemes including S4A structuring, capital grant & excise duty exemption certificates, project developer interface services, lender independent engineering services, transaction advisory services, etc.
- Pre-contract engineering including basic / detailed design engineering, plant layouts, specifications and drawing, EPC / package bid documents, bidding / bid evaluation / recommendations, pre-contract discussions, assistance in signing EPC / package contracts & manpower planning, etc.
- Post contract project management including kick start meetings with vendors / EPC contractors, PERT / CPM networks, inspections / expediting, vendor drawing services and approvals, site supervision and co-ordination, monitoring of erection / witnessing, commissioning and trial runs, plant stabilization and plant MIS development, etc.
- Post commissioning witnessing PG test, trouble shooting, contract to compliance reports, performance improvement services, etc.
- Macro and Policy Studies for biomass, bagasse and fossil fuel based industrial captive / cogen power, as well as sugar, distillery & ethanol sectors.
- Organization of a number of regional / national / international business meets, interaction meets, workshops, seminars, training and skill up-gradation programs.
- Securing Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs) for captive consumption in sugar mills